Important Transportation and Parking Updates for Attendees
During the fair, parking availability in the immediate vicinity of event area will be significantly limited.
For the comfort of our guests and in consideration of the environment, we encourage the use of the extensive city transportation system, which provides fast and convenient connections from various parts of the city and surrounding areas.
Recommended city transport connections:
- From Downtown – tram lines 7 and 10 – direction Nowy Port Zajezdnia; AMBEREXPO – Żaglowa stop
- From Gdańsk Wrzeszcz, Zaspa, Oliwa as well as Sopot or Gdynia – by the SKM train (direction: Gdańsk Śródmieście) to the Stocznia stop, and from there by tram number 7 or 10 towards Nowy Port Zajezdnia; AMBEREXPO – Żaglowa stop
Caring for the quality of experiences related to participation in our event, we collaborate with local carriers to ensure smooth transportation and minimize any potential inconveniences.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in ensuring eco-friendly and efficient transportation. See you at the TRAKO 2023 fair!
Photo credit: ZTM in Gdańsk.
We would like to remind you that printed parking cards require hologram validation.
Holograms for collection will be at Exhibitors’ reception counters according to location:
- Exhibitors from Hall A and B- Reception desk in Hall A
- Exhibitors from Hall C and D – Reception desk in Hall C
- Exhibitors from Hall E – Reception desk in Hall E
- Exhibitors from Hall F, Outdoor Areas and Track. – Reception in hall F
The hologram for collection will be on 18.09.2023 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The condition for receiving the hologram is payment of 100%.
Note: 0d from 19.09 parking cards without a hologram will not be honored and do not authorize entry to the designated parking lot.
Due to the shortage of parking spaces, please pay close attention to staff announcements.