Start-up Innovation Showroom
On behalf of the Program Council of the TRAKO International Railway Fair, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the Start-up Innovation Showroom.
The mission of the project is to showcase and promote new business opportunities in rail transportation by linking the industry with broader rail research. Special emphasis is placed on supporting and developing innovation and new technologies in the transportation industry, as well as helping authors of new concepts to implement valuable ideas. The showroom will be accompanied by events promoting start-ups. Universities and research institutes will also present their scientific achievements.
Program Events Zone:
- Future technologies for railroads – a debate inaugurating new showroom;
- Hyperloop Conference – creation, development and implementation of hyperloop technology;
- KYOSAN – presentation of the Japanese model of rail transport deployments*;
- Lukasiewicz Research Network – smart and clean mobility*;
- GymWay – the concept of a modern sports car created by a research team from the Cracow University of Technology;
- KOKO-Project – remote baggage alarm designed by a research team from the Gdansk University of Technology and the Academy of Art in Szczecin;
- PUTcab I – rail simulator prepared by a research team from Poznan University of Technology;
- PUTRAIN – a special locomotive created by a research team from Poznan University of Technology;
*in the process of finalising arrangements.
The space in the Start-up Showroom is provided free of charge in proportion to the size of the purchased stand at TRAKO;
At each of the booths participating in the tour path, the exhibitor presents its offerings in the field of innovation and modern technological solutions. There is an opportunity to ask questions. Expected presentation time of 10 minutes.
Rules of participation
- Four thematic tracks were planned: passenger transport, cargo transport, rolling stock, infrastructure;
- A minimum of 2 passes per day is anticipated;
- Exhibiors interested in participating in the tour paths programme must register through an application form (available below). Cost of participation – 10 euros / 50 zlotys for 1 thematic path.*;
- For fair visitors, attendance in tour paths is free
- Limited number of participants: exhibitors – 7, visitors – 15;
- Visitors sign up for paths according to their interests, receive path plans and informational materials. Plan of paths in development;
- Those taking part in the path will receive audio headsets;